Creamy Asparagus Soup
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 large yellow onion
- 5 stalks celery
- 3 cups vegetable stock (organic,homemade, and/or boxed)
- 1/4 cup minced thyme
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Peel and dice onion.
- Wash celery and asparagus and pat dry and then chop into ¼-inch pieces.
- Bring olive oil to medium heat in large pot and add onion.
- Cook for five minutes until caramelized.
- Add celery and asparagus and cook for seven more minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add thyme and combine well.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy.
- Garnish with thyme.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NY, FL and CA: