Raw Chocolate-Almond Butter Cups
- 1 cup raw almonds, ground
- 2 tbsps raw almond butter
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 3 tbsps quinoa flakes, ground
- 2 tbsps raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fine Himalayan salt
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fine Himalayan
- Whisk cacao powder into coconut oil in double boiler until smooth.
- Turn off heat and add salt and vanilla extract. Set aside in bowl.
- Grind almonds and quinoa flakes in food processor and add to bowl.
- Add coconut oil, raw honey, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Combine well with spoon until thick paste forms.
- Line small muffin tray with paper cups.
- Drizzle one tablespoon chocolate into the bottom of each liner then freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and top with one teaspoon almond mixture then another tablespoon of chocolate.
- Return to freezer after 20–30 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NY, FL and CA: