Superfood Granola with Goji Berries
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tbsps chia seeds
- 1/2 cup goji berries, soaked
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsps cinnamon
- 2 tsps fine Himalayan salt
- Soak goji berries overnight. Strain and dry on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine all ingredients except goji berries in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread out in an even, 1/2-inch layer on a baking sheet and transfer to oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir, then return to oven for 10 minutes, then stir and return to oven again. Continue stirring every 10 minutes until granola is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and stir goji berries into mixture.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and store in a large glass jar and serve with coconut milk or yogurt.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NY, FL and CA: