Sweet and Sour Glazed Salmon
- 4 wild salmon filets
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsps warm water
- Set broiler to high heat.
- Rinse salmon filets, pat dry, and set aside in broiling dish.
- Allow to come to room temperature.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, tamari, and lemon juice in measuring cup and whisk well.
- Mix honey with warm water to create simple syrup and whisk into other liquid ingredients.
- Pour marinade over salmon and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Broil for eight minutes, until flesh is opaque. Time will depend on thickness. For a 1-inch thick filet, eight minutes will be perfect.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016