Sweet and Sour Glazed Salmon
- 4 wild salmon filets
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsps warm water
- Set broiler to high heat.
- Rinse salmon filets, pat dry, and set aside in broiling dish.
- Allow to come to room temperature.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, tamari, and lemon juice in measuring cup and whisk well.
- Mix honey with warm water to create simple syrup and whisk into other liquid ingredients.
- Pour marinade over salmon and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Broil for eight minutes, until flesh is opaque. Time will depend on thickness. For a 1-inch thick filet, eight minutes will be perfect.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NY, FL and CA: