Traditional Bulgarian Salad
- 1 English cucumber
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup ume plum vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Wash and pat dry cucumber, tomatoes, and parsley. If not organic or if you prefer a milder flavor, peel cucumbers.
- Slice the cucumber into rounds. Dice tomatoes, green onions, and parsley.
- Transfer all ingredients to large bowl and toss with olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper.
- If desired, top with feta cheese and serve.
Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NY, FL and CA: